Jacques Delors Prize in brief
Encourage the emergence of new works on European subjects in Portuguese Community.
- Masters and doctoral theses that have not been published yet;
- Comply with the regulation of the competition;
- The work has to be in Portuguese.
The authors of the candidates for the Jacques Delors Prize may be invited to offer their work online at the Library Infoeuropa.
Edition of the work and financial compensation of € 5,000
- Vitor Constancio, Governor of the Bank of Portugal and President of the jury
- Isabel Mota, Administrator of the Calouste Gulbenkian
- José das Neves Paulouro, Ambassador
Banco de Portugal
Last updated: 2010-05-27